Production Technician (full-time)
The ideal candidate will be able to perform a wide range of duties from operating manufacturing machinery including woodworking machines (after being trained) to light assembly. The position will entail being a “jack of all trades” with a “get it done” attitude. Pay is based upon experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow detailed verbal or written instructions, including visual aids.
- Perform basic, standardized, and repetitive tasks in the production shop and work area including:
- Assembling wood speaker cabinets and amp head shells
- Running woodworking machines for routing, sanding, drilling, etc.
- Using woodworking hand tools on occasion
- Organizing production areas and re-stocking parts
- Ensure assemblies and components are properly handled and marked.
- Work under direct, close supervision of management as assigned.
- Always maintain cleanliness in the assigned area.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company policy.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Woodworking skills
- Metalworking skills
- Electronics skills
- Computer skills
- No criminal record
- High school diploma or GED
- Gets along well with a diverse group of people
We strive to create and maintain a fun, challenging, and exciting work environment. We regularly have lunch together, play video games in our break room, have cookouts, and get to meet a lot of talented musicians along the way. We’re building a family here and want you to be a part of it.
KSR Amplification is a leading manufacturer of high-quality music products. Founded by Kyle Rhodes in 2009, the company is dedicated to creating tools musicians need to create and perform at their best. With a focus on innovation, quality, and an in-house manufacturing model, KSR has become a trusted name in the music products industry over the past 14 years. Joining our team will secure you a spot in history as we grow to be one of the most respected names in the industry.
To apply for this position, please email email@example.com.