Early Adopter Sale
Pre-order now to save 10%! We will raise the price once we begin production, or hit 25 pcs, whichever happens first.
Meet the EX5, the first in our new Utility Series line of products!
You may have noticed that little 1/8″ jack on our pedals labels “Ext. Control Interface”. This was added to allow for control of our pedals via an external means, such as a switcher, or what have you. Our intention all along was to eventually offer a product to utilize this port, and that’s where the EX5 comes in. The cool thing — it also controls our non-MIDI amps! With quick and easy plug ‘n play, you can operate the Ares, Juno, and Orthos, plus all our pedals. The EX5 is aptly named as it has 5 external control outputs, each an isolated TRS connection with two independent contacts.
We are beginning production of the EX5 and orders will be shipped on a first-come, first-served basis.
Note: Custom colors will be available by request. To start we are offering black sparkle as the standard finish.
- 5x isolated TRS outputs, 2 contacts each
- MIDI In / Out
- 9V DC input >= 200 mA
- Phantom power possible via MIDI connection
- Latching, positive pulse, or negative pulse configuration for each output
- Simple 2 button interface for programming
- MIDI PC for storage of patches
- MIDI CC for direct control of each output
- Compact form factor — same size as the Eros pedal
Controls: Select Output, Select T/R
Power: DC 9V, >= 200 mA via jack or MIDI phantom power
Size: 4.37″ x 2.37″ x 1.22″