Electronics Assembly Technician (full-time)
The ideal candidate will be proficient with soldering and hand wiring electrical equipment, such as guitar amplifiers and other audio equipment. This position requires honed technique and critical attention to detail. Skills also required are manual circuit board assembly, building custom cables and wire harnesses, and electromechanical assembly of equipment in accordance with high workmanship standards. Pay is based upon experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Excellent soldering skills
- Follow detailed verbal and/or written instructions, schematics, and layout diagrams
- Perform repetitive electronic assembly operations and labeling of components, assemblies, or subassemblies
- Prepare and manually assemble/solder inserted components per visual aids and/or bill of materials
- Visually inspect parts for proper insertion, placement, and soldering
- Ensure assemblies and components are properly handled through the manufacturing process
- Accurately maintain progress reports; monitor and restock parts bins as required
- Work under direct, close supervision of management as assigned
- Always maintain cleanliness in the assigned area
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company policy
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Basic computer skills
- Detailed knowledge of electrical and mechanical components
- Basic knowledge of electrical theory
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair circuit boards, audio equipment, and/or digital electronics
- Excellent computer skills
- No criminal record
- High school diploma or GED
- Gets along well with a diverse group of people
We strive to create and maintain a fun, challenging, and exciting work environment. We regularly have lunch together, play video games in our break room, have cookouts, and get to meet a lot of talented musicians along the way. We’re building a family here and want you to be a part of it.
KSR Amplification is a leading manufacturer of high-quality music products. Founded by Kyle Rhodes in 2009, the company is dedicated to creating tools musicians need to create and perform at their best. With a focus on innovation, quality, and an in-house manufacturing model, KSR has become a trusted name in the music products industry over the past 14 years. Joining our team will secure you a spot in history as we grow to be one of the most respected names in the industry.
To apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.